Saturday, March 24, 2012

Done as Dinner: 3 x 6 Mini Bee Blocks

My blocks for the 3 x 6 mini bee were starting to stress me out. They need to be done by April 15th and with Passover hot on our heels, I was beginning to worry about finding time to finish them up. I'd been cutting fabric whenever I could find a few spare minutes. When my friend cancelled our plans tonight, I knew this was my chance to get 'er done. I showed you the first two last week. Here are the rest.

Beth asked for black, white and red:


Amy wanted dark purple, grey and white:


Christine selected raspberry, pink, grey and white:


Sonia asked for aqua, black and white:


Here are all six together.  Sorry about the wonky photo! I'm too lazy to re-shoot it.


1 comment:

  1. really pretty blocks I am really going to have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete