Saturday, March 17, 2012

TA-DA!

I did it! There's nothing like a deadline to get something finished. I'm thrilled to share my finished Sew Happy Quilt top with y'all:


This quilt-a-long was my first and was so much fun. I learned a lot of great new blocks (dresden plates!), interacted with some terrific women and tackled my largest quilt top to date. Now I need to figure out how to quilt this baby. I'm considering sending it out to a long arm quilter because I'm not sure my Kenmore can handle a quilt of this size. On the other hand, I do love me a challenge.

Happy-go-silly! 

3 comments:

  1. WOWEE!

    That's gorgeous. Well done!

    I especially love the top left block. What's that called?

    Wow. I just have to say it again. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! That block is called a Quarter Dresden plate and it looks way more difficult than it is

    ReplyDelete