Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday: The Where'd the Week Go Edition

Seriously, you guys! How is it already Wednesday again?! I'm sitting here trying to think of what I got done this week and I'm drawing a blank. I know I did something. 
 
Oh yes! I started a secret project. Wheeeee! Except I can't blog about it. Hrmph. 
 
Oh, I know! I finished another Farmer's Wife block. But I already blogged about it here.
 
Wait! I'm handpiecing my first FW block. That's new. There are sixteen tiny HSTs which I've pieced together. Here they are all laid out. Excuse the instagram photo - my camera battery needed charging.
 
 
Ummm, I picked out the fabrics for my Sew Happy Quilt back. You can see it here.  I checked in with Kelly who's running the My Precious QAL and she said I could enter it if I wanted but it feels like cheating since most of the quilt is already done. Although...Grand Bazaar was definitely PRECIOUS and once this quilt is completed it will be all gone. I need to think about it more.

So, all in all, not the most productive week ever. I hope you were able to get more done than me. 

WIP status report
Flora Charm Quilt - HSTs are in progress
Farmer's Wife QAL - four more blocks done!
We Bee Learning Bee - April block is done
Levi's Growth Chart - no progress
NY Beauty QAL - fabric has arrived!
Sew. Happy. Quilt. top  - fabrics are chosen
Give a Day quilt - gathering ideas
 
Hibernating projects
Levi's Bed Quilt - This should probably come off the list

I'm linking up with WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pieced and the Canadian Needle and Thread Network. Check out what everyone else is up to. There's so much creativity out there.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors of your HSTs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weeks do seem to fly by...and I'm not trying to care for a baby and work a job like you do!!! I like your FW block...nice choice of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric choices for the HSTs, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hand piecing? Better you than me. lol But yes, the days are surely speeding by!

    ReplyDelete