Monday, March 4, 2013
March Goal Setting for ALYOF
My 3x6 bee blocks have been sitting in a box for over half a year. I think I received all 12 blocks, but I lost one (which was such a bummer because it was gorgeous - I blame the toddler) and one was not useable. I'd asked for a dark grey background and imagined I would get bunch of different shades. When I pulled them out again a couple nights ago, I realized that 7 of the blocks used Kona Coal, 1 Charcoal, 1 Medium Grey and 1 Slate, and 1 with a tone-on-tone grey print. Trying to figure out how to arrange these blocks in a pleasing manner took a lot of thought. Since, Slate is a very "blue" grey and doesn't really go well with the other shades, so I'm going to either use that block on the back, or use it to make something else entirely. Ditto for the tone-on-tone background.
P.S. I'm also too tired to proofread tonight - sorry y'all!