Today I tried again using muslin as my foundation for the scrappy circle and was much more successful. This is the one that will go in the mail. I prefer the shade of green in the first block, but they didn't have it at my LQS so I had to go with what was available.
In other quilty news, thanks to some helpful friends at The Workroom, I got my Medallion Quilt basted last night. I also restarted my Once Upon a Time sampler cross stitch. I've been messing up on it a lot for two reasons: I've been working on it late at night while tired and I've been using linen. So last night I bought Aida cloth. Hopefully this will lead to less errors and actual progress!
For my master list of WIPs, see this post. This week, one thing got crossed off the list: